Sunday, August 26, 2007

T3W10: I'm Back!!!

Hey guys! It's zul here. I've FINALLY finished my e.maths file and i'm ready to do up the blog! Links updated, shouts updated and homework? well, that's that... Let's start a new habit. Every Sat or Sunday, I'll post the upcoming events that are going to happen! I mean I could just put it on the calender once it's up but now it's not... Oh btw, please don't spam the taggie!

27 Aug (Mon):
E.Maths File Due!
Teachers' Day Rehearsals after school
SS Remedial

28 Aug (Tues):
MT Remedial
REMINDER! PLEASE DO THE ENGLISH ONLINE THINGY! X)

30 Aug (Thus):
Physics Remedial

Teachers' Day Rehearsals after school

31 Aug (Fri):
Get your presents ready 'coz it's
TEACHERS' DAY!



A video for esmond by the art boys.

speaking of him, i still have his test paper...

-zul