Monday, September 10, 2007

Dear All... (2)

Hey guys, I know I have been an arse to some of you guys and for that I apologise. I've been not myself lately and to make things up, I'll clarify all the doubts you all have.

1) Bloggers - Currently, Earnest and I are the 2 class bloggers. I'm going to tell the respective members about the password and all. Generally, I want this to be the CLASS' blog. So I wish everyone can update it freely. (Provided of cos tht you all don't spam lah)

2) Exam Time Table - I kno some of you dont have the timetable so I'll get Deci to scan and upload. I no scanner liao.

3) Calender Of Events - Ok, I have updated the class calender...
- Chem Lessons
- A.Maths Test & Chem Test
- Chem SPA on Mon. Index 1-20 (and Gabriel) @ 1.10. Index 21-41 (w/0 esmond) @ 1.45.

4) Blog Skin - We'll use THIS template first ok? Zexun, Deci and I have no time right now to do one. : (

5)
NO SPAMMERS PLZTHX!

6) Final Year Topics will be confirmed on SATURDAY!

7) Pick your favourite school haunt and take a picture of it! We are making a montage of it! Will confirm details later. Like so below. HEHEHEHE!!!